Amstron is one of the leading suppliers and distributor of reliable, yet economical sealed lead acid batteries. We stock large inventory of SLA batteries in the most popular sizes and have the ability to ship within 24 hours. Amstron offers an extensive range of rechargeable sealed lead batteries that envelop commercial and industrial applications as a standby power source.
We are dedicated to persistent product development to not only improve the reliability but the performance of our batteries. We achieve this through a state-of-the are manufacturing process, premium raw materials and being true-to-spec on our batteries.
SLA Battery Types
GP - General Purpose
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A.
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 47341
DC - Deep Cycle
- Robust Plates and a specialized paste formulation provide true deep cycle performance.
- Dependable Performance - Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance. Compact Design - Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position.
- Proven VRLA technology offers safe operation without maintenance and ‘non-restricted article’ status for transportation.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
HR - High Rate Discharge
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS Applications
- Proven VRLA Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance and “non-restricted article” status for transportation
- Precision plate pasting for higher consistency
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A. and F.A.A. certified. UL recognized
There are no products listed under this category.