Amstron AP-1250F2 12 Volt 6Ah valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries are maintenance free, rugged and economical. Amstron SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including electric vehicles, wheelchairs, scooters, UPS backups, computer systems, industrial and medical equipment and more.
Delivering power when you need it, the AP-1250F2 uses a state of the art, heavy-duty, calcium-alloy grid that provides exceptional performance and service life in both float and cyclic applications.
- Now shipping upgraded 12V 6Ah version of original AP-1250 12V 5Ah battery (20% more capacity)
- F2 Terminal (0.250 Inch)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- High energy density
- Approved for transport by air
- UL recognized under file number MH47341
This Battery, Battery Posts, Terminals, and Related Accessories can expose you to chemicals including Lead, Lead Compounds and other chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause Cancer and birth Defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov