The MedXP-400-INV is a medical grade power inverter specifically designed for use with mobile point-of-care products for hospitals and long-term healthcare facilities with the MedXP 400 Certified Medical Grade Battery.
With IEC60601-1 compliance and 150 watts of pure sine wave output power (1.36A at @110V), this medical grade power inverter is able to run sophisticated medical equipment and devices without any issues.
● Compact, lightweight and high efficiency (>90%)
● Pure sine wave output for compliance with sophisticated equipment and devices ● Designed for use with the MedXP 400 Certified Medical Grade Battery
● USB Charging Port: 5V, 500mA
● Low standby power: less than 0.5 Amps
● VESA Mounting bracket included with 4 screws to attach to inverter (Compatible with standard 75 mm VESA mount)
● CE and RoHS Certified
● Approved for use in hospitals and applications requiring IEC60601-1 compliance